Saturday, June 16, 2012

Yawn - Weigh In

Down 1.

That I'll take given when I get a 3 spot thrown at me, I never lose anything...like I'm being punished.

I would really like to be down another 2 by the end of the month if possible because that'll put me at my lowest weight thus far.  I won't be greedy about it but I just started incorporating some stuff that has me in serious soreness pain.  (I will never use DOMS...ugh.  Hate that phrase!)  Is it weird that pain makes me hopeful for change?  HA!

Well, by the time you get this we'll be long on our road trip.

Anyone have anything fun planned for the weekend?

====================
Like this post? Don't miss another one...subscribe via email or RSS feed. (Because you're cool like that!)

7 comments:

  1. Woo hoo! Finally a loss following a larger loss. You may be on to something here...

    Enjoy your road trip. I will be sitting at my computer working for most of the weekend.
    :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurray for a loss--ANY loss after a bigger one is good! Have fun on your road trip; we are watching our grandson (3 years old), so we will be having our own fun time. Love doing that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on that 1 pound!! Every single one counts. And enjoy your road trip! =o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your trip. Enjoy your soreness too, I know that always makes me a little hopeful as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't mind being a tad sore, just enough so that I know I worked out, but I do everything I can to avoid pain. If I hurt too much after a workout I know I didn't have proper form or I didn't stretch enough. Or both. :)

    Enjoy your recovery trip!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Soreness makes me hopeful too. Is it sad, that pain makes us think happy thoughts? I'm home cleaning and watching happy movies like X-men (mmmm Hugh Jackman) and Indiana Jones (mmmmm young-ish Harrison Ford) maybe Star Trek later (the new one)...then some more torture so that maybe, if I'm lucky I'll lose during that one week each month that always manages to set me back a pound or two. Have fun on your trip, hope it is fun, fun, fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WHOO HOO! It's those pounds at a time that add up to big victories over time. Sometimes, for me, it's the little changes that mean the most.

    {{{{{{{{{ HUGS }}}}}}}}}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I appreciate your time! (Heads up though...disrespectful or spam comments will be deleted.)